Total Pageviews

Saturday, February 4, 2017

Jerk in the field great in arena and stable cold out- Sunkday not too much time



Saturday with Duke, I spend some time alone and it was very nice. I brought some hoof polish and it was not what I had signed up for when I bought it.  Going and getting Duke is always such a trip.  Doc acts like I am coming for him.  Duke stays over in the corner next to SKy until I get there and then he mosies over to me and talks a little bit.  so funny.  Well I brought him in and I was hoping to put some polish on.  I put on the tie backs. On him and then cleaned off his hoofs. As I Looked at it, there were a few cracks near his hoof line. I opened the container and started to apply the polish.  It was so dam black I hated it. I went to wipe it off and none would come off.  Hes hoofs don't look kgood now. I planned to bring some sandpaper and buff it out.




very . 

No comments:

Post a Comment