Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Sneak over to bring some carrots, apples and take a quick walk

tonight I went over to visit Duke.  By the untouch snowy paddocks they horses were not out today. And I worry about yesterday.  I went in and the drive was beautiful and the moon shined over the icey snow on the fields as I drove in it was so beautufl there were patterns of clouds over the sky like lace.
I had to go in the office and put the check in Bonnies shelf.  I went over into the first aisle and turn on the lights then the arenda lights and then came around, I could hear Duke mumbling for me.  Hes so funny.
I went in and he was kind of helping me put his halter on.  He was ready, I hooked on his lead line and then we went out passing Babe in the e out to the light up arena. It was about 7 40 and we started to move about. duke was very peppy
 

 
 
 


. I think that he was very happy to see me. It was pitch dark when I got there so the guys must have been sleepy.  We walked around I teased him with a carrot. We had a lively walk and he even jumped around and rolled with me.  I loved it.  We went back ot the stall, I shared some snacks with everyone split up an apple and then I headed out.  It was a perfect visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment