Total Pageviews

Sunday, April 30, 2017

Foss Farm Carlisle show today

I was feeling much better than yesterday.  My back hurt so much that I had to only visit Duke yesterday. Also they were getting the horses ready for the horse show at Foss Farm. It was pretty cool seeing all of the fuss. I figured today I would take advantage of the group being at the horse show to have Duke go out with me and we can walk a bit.  When The grounds have been limed and we cant ride on the fields until it rains. But that will be soon.

At the Barn after Foss Farm

Duke and I in the outdoor arena after the show.  Both Lauren and I brought in the horses right after the show because of the pouring rain.  I hadn't brought in the horses before, I brought in Jolie, Muk and a small horse I thought was Manny.  I was nervous bringing them in, I imagined that they would rear up and stomp me, like Duke used to do when the stupid dog bothered him.




















Foss Farm

As Hannah finished someone behind me said that the rain was coming and it was pouring over the other side of town.  As soon as the show was over, Hannah was overwhelmed with emotion and Bonnie said that she had a meltdown. Im sure she just cried.  During her session she looked as cool as a cucumber, ,stone faced as she did everything she was asked by the judge.














No comments:

Post a Comment