Total Pageviews

Saturday, May 19, 2018

Tessa ridin Duke


Tessa had to reschedule her lessons because Krystyn hurt her back.  They were so disappointed. I met them after work and we had a nice session Thursday night, it was so pretty on Thursday we brushed out Duke and we got him all tacked up.  We decided since the horses are in we can ride out in the mares paddock.  Tess was great.  Amy was excited we were riding outside and took some sweet pictures of Tess on Duke.  I worked to teach her words about horsemanship that can help her.  At first I was worried that Krystyn might be mad that I was going over. I told her it was up to her and that I will not be doning any teaching just getting her accostomed to sitting in the saddle. She really acted advanced with her stirrups and her form in the saddle. I called her a cowgirl and told her that she really helped me clean up the roper saddle.

No comments:

Post a Comment