Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 22, 2023

Fun weekend both days


So very happy to get over to barn both day Saturday just ne and my boy. We were goin to the hockey game Saturday night so I had to keep it short. I got a chance to talk to Krystyn and talked more with Aurora 

She told her biy Rowan   Was thin and he was on weight feed to help him out on weight

I asked her if it was ok if I brought him into the arena so that I could exercise him as soon as I could. she didnt nind at all and she has such a great attitude. she said that her friend was going to ride her horse in the next day. Patty had said that possibly Rowan may not be able to be ridden. I was a little worried to see a little horse that was not fat, meaning skinny. I like Aurora a lot and she has made a good addition to this project. 



It was so nice to talk to get. Although I missed Patti I was able to bring my boy in and let him work out in the arena. He got a nice massage session after running.

I bonded so well with him, he also while being brought in and Aurora was behind me in the aile, as I walked by the open door of the stall he darted into Sienna's stall. My response might have been a little bit light. I took him right how . . . and brought him onto the arena area.  <3 

Then Kristie came with her family niece was goin to have her niece ride Jax

I brought over the check for dentist Feb 22 Wayne 

Krystyn got back to me about the dentist visit that it went good no issues

I think he would really like to have his teeth brushed ;-)

He’s made me so proud how he lives to run so much  I wish I could 

Sunday I was able to meet up with Patty but sill just brought him in and did our work in the arena. He did the jump into a stall actually did HoneyBees. I was kinda mad so I locked him in and then let him sort of beg to get out and work with me in the arena.

No comments:

Post a Comment