Total Pageviews

Sunday, February 19, 2023

Late afternoon bring Beau in

 Really delighted at being able to bring Beau in. Aurora is the person who feeds on Saturday and Wednesday. 

I drive up with some oatmeal snacks

Beau worked his magic he’s been a love. 

After we work out he lives on me with licking my hands. It’s easy to go get the massage pad and brush him. Knowing he had a difficult life as race horse. Then lonely at Greenwood. 



Now he’s just a sweet boy who lives to run with me ❤️😊



I love ❤️  this picture. This is how he looks when he’s finished running and I asked him to woah and to “Come in”. So proud of this boy look at his face ❤️




Really happy to be working with him. He’s got the issue if I don’t use a chain he mows me over to go into his stall.  I guess I need the chain for this racehorse boy. He doesn’t mean me harm but as we stepped by the stall Sienna stall he stomped over across me in a way I can’t explain really. I know I need to help him understand it’s a problem. As I walked him down the path outside

He was very happy to cooperate



I asked him to do his back steps 20 plus 10 more. Excellent work. But he out 

No comments:

Post a Comment