Total Pageviews

Saturday, February 4, 2023

Swing over to see Beau after - Car seat pick up in Chelmsford

 Beautiful day, not too cold, apple sauce some love and peppermints for everyone. Spoke with June who was exercising Africa in the arena. She showed me Africa's beautiful forehead marking. Its the shape of Africa so beautiful. She welcomed me into the arena with Beau but I let her know Beau and I were perfectly happy just hanging out and talking with him.  I took a few pictures of June with Africa working out together. June stopped to talk, I gave her some peppermints and talked about Parrelli and just working on the ground. I shared that I was missing my guy Duke so much and that I was healing from neck or vertebrae therapy. ill be back working out as soon as I am strong and comfortable again. Until then I have lots of work to do with Beau just playing.

The remainder of the pics were from the weekend before too. Ill make a separate post.

No comments:

Post a Comment