Total Pageviews

Saturday, February 25, 2023

Playing Games w/Beau

 REally late in the day for visiting at the barn. Last night went dow to 6 degrees, and today the high was like 18 degrees. It started snowing while I was with Beau in the barn. Aurora came later and Patti was there doing the waters. She spent the entire dtime I was there using a small bucket to give or top off some of the waters. She ended up giving Beau water too. I wanted to pitch in with her but she was on a roll and I was really there late. Not sure if shes feeling great, she has so much going on with her family sometimes. 
I enjoyed the time in the arena, if Beau has been in for days at least 2 I thought he would really like going into the arena to roll and run. Hes really doing great. 

We did the massage pad and his qw we did the backward steps, we walked some but not as much as I would hav eliked, hes likes running and playing with me. We did the clicker training and hes doing so well. he just licks me while we are working out. He shows love when ever he can. 

xxxxxxxxxxxx


Aurora said she caught him trying to push over into his stall like I had tol dher but she just took his chain on his nose and held it. when he felt the pulling on his face he stopped and show her respect.

I have been working really gently with him, barely touching him to ask him to move. I am hoping that he starts to understad me, I am going to be gentle with that racehorse. unless I need to be shoving, I just dont see the need. we are not on the range running away from a posse :)















No comments:

Post a Comment