Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 21, 2024

24 degrees today still windy cold

Sunday was a good day. I was doing lot so f things at home, but still wanted to go over to barn. Beau was good yesterday but oh today he was great.

Krystyn texted me that Beau had gotten his blankets all tangled up today and he ended up peeinng on his plaid blanket.

I have been trying to give Beau a total run down with the curry comb ever the past few weeks. I go from top to bottom and then ask him to give me he leg. Its goig better. He lifts it but Im not comfortable grabbing it because he kicks it.

Also we are goig on the cross ties regularly. I even left him there to go get my cosequin to keep in the drawer in the office.  I last week I put the Irish Spring in the drawer I hope it will keep mice from getting into the drawer and getting into the supplements. Its scary because if the mice poop gets into the food it could get him very sick.

So I onnnly had the left over snacks, peppermint pieces of brown nuggets. pretty small too.

I gave everyone one. I especially love Muke and Dusty but give snacks to the goats too.

So cold out. I didnt bring himoutside becaue they have the gater blocking one side of teh ailse and the other door was jammed shut. 

What he did right!

He round penned so good, ran around and did not charge me silly like

He stood still for a while on the mounting block.

He changed sides when we walked together each time. He did run away or even play iwth Cisco too much.

Stayed on the cross ties w.o complaining or being fresh for a long time.




































No comments:

Post a Comment