Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 28, 2024

Snowy Sunday 30s

 Went grocery shopping 10am  the snow was coming down hard

Patti went over in the morning, gave Beau some snacks. so I did nt see her that day.

The snow came earlier than expected, it was suppose to be later in the day but the ride over at 12 was really slipperty and thes now was sticking.

I went over was not going to stay long, the snow was forecasted to come down hard that aftenrooon.
When I drove over it was pretty slippery and I thought I would just let Beau run around, and I woud do his supplements.



Kristin had Kinsey ready to lunge on those funny lines 




I had 3 lbs bag of apples 🍎 a bag of carrots 🥕 a few oatmeal bars





Here is some of my supplement lay out. I have begun to keep his supplements in a special drawere, in a plasitic zip bag, with little plastic fold over sandwich bags. i put in 2 bars of Irish spring and weighted the drawer with 2 containers of cosequin so I dont have it in my truck.

I gave every horse a snack even the goats, I gave theem the dried apple chips theywere so cute.

In the arena we did some walking but not as much as we did last year. I saw that Beau is a bit of a pushy He was very attentive to doing his exercises. I want to in the future get him back to doing some walking before he does his toutines for backwards, and turns. But while Kristin was putting Kinnsey back after her work out. I walk with him some but he is excelling in listening to me at the mounting block this could really payoff. He doesnt stop excactly the way I want and I saw a youtube training video of havng a pole on the ground or to walk to the wall and then stop.

I can try it next week.

but what he is doing the absolute best is the standing still on the mounting blck.

🐐 


Besu was cute I took him out after Kristin he was a good follower 

No comments:

Post a Comment