Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 13, 2024

Went over 1pm after flooding rain, 45 degrees

 Got a tezt that Sienna wasnt dong well with her feet. Patti said Jack went over right away, took of the shoes on Sat and shes resting comfortably. I got the text Patti was at the barn and Sienna wasnt feel good at all.

Shauna was there with her daugher, she about Val's age, super cute. Patti said that Rebel and her daughter were riding in the arena toether, it seemed so sweet. the little girl was sweeping and doing chores.

Patti was there for a while

horses were inn after the horrible rains last night, snow stomor with 14 inces of stow on monday and then on Wed 3 inces or rain, Firday ight 2 more inches of rain. The barn is pretty wet.

Patti said I missed Kristie thats good. Horsee were in and they were edgy. I brought some carrots for snacks. My turck was flooded so I figured I wwould open the back and edry it out.

Hundreds of blue birds in the fields jumping and playing in the gras it was a sight to see. stopped what I was doing just to see it beautiful blue on the birds

Beau was sweet as can be as usual, he listend great in teh arena.

He gets super frisky when. try to round pen him.

Went into the arena then outside to the field then the paddock of the ladies.

We stayed there for a whle.  I walked out with him, walked around walked him back and forth and 


















No comments:

Post a Comment