Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 20, 2024

19 was the high for the day only for about an hour

Beau was safe in his stall very happy to see me. Just some excerciese, I did not want to take off his 2 blankets because it was just too cold.
Only me and Patti all day.
I did not cross tie him today just in the arena, He was sort of not too energitic. He did all of this excersises and must have stepped back around 100 times, annd we are back on our turns. He now has been staying on the correct side of me as we walk just when I ask him to move.
He rolled he pooped he rolled 3 times as usual. The I felt like, maybe he wants to go on the lungeline, well we walked and he wuld not go into the trot or walk really at all. I followed him around he only went as a walk. We did do about 4 circles ad then with a terrible pull he took off with the lunge lines blaring behid him. I was mad. But I did not do anythnig. i really felt like I did something worng to have him respond. I want to, always leave on a good note but he sort of stoppe dall of the training with his bad behavoior.













 

No comments:

Post a Comment