Total Pageviews

Monday, January 1, 2018

Jan 1 2018 full moon rising 6 degrees

Went over late 3pm




No one was there then Kristin McMahon came in to the office As I was puttin the pills in for Duke.
I had cut up carrots 🥕 I got outquicly doirshwqavy Kristin said we're fraze last nite window was left open in bathroom
I walked Duke out to back paddock behind the barn.
We walked around the back paddock on the edge and as we got to the edge and walked to the back there was suddenly a swish of a bush and branch and Duke and I swung around to see 2 jumping deer run out the back way into the deeper woods and up the snowy hill in the woods 🦌.  Duke's face lit up
He was so happy with me that I got him out of the stall and walked around him outside.  I loved his face.







He puts his head down to help me w his halter.
We walked in the snow up toad got grass behind the hay baby and romped in outdoor laddics water buckets in barn frozen
Goats vitr and doin great

No comments:

Post a Comment