Total Pageviews

Monday, May 8, 2023

Great weather 70s sunny finally



 Saturday and Sunday finally able to visit both days.

My boy was good, Saturday, I tacked him up I was at the barn for a while, talked with Bonnie both days. On Friday I had dropped off a check and the cosaquin for  him too.

Worked him in the arena, grabbed him from his paddock and then brought him into the arena. Its so fun, we do the round penning, rolling then bring him into to be tacked up both days but I skipped the tack on Sunday. He had some bad stomache thing, his poop was really runny. Could be all the grass he stole on the walk out to the first speed bump. I turned around and l gave him snacks the whole way. I think that the magnesium may help me wiht him. Hes not perfect but hes going to be perfect for me. On saturday I had gotten into the arena first for the warm up. When Patti got in she tacked Sienna while I was running Beau. I can see he may not take off on me, hes achey, hes not that young and he doesnt feel like running really. This could be our thing. Any way we walked around the arena with Sienna and Patti. He was happy to be with her I think and Patti was smiling.

On Sunday Patti tacked up Sienna for a walk down the road and around the property, I followed them with Beau, he paid attention to her where she was etc. It was nice, I think he wanted to follow her. This is a goo d thing. we got back to the barn and went behnd the hay barn, I am going to keep switching it up so he sees more areas around the farm. I brought him up the hill and we grazed. 

Well we did a ton of things including going out to the paddock for a while on Sunday


























No comments:

Post a Comment