Total Pageviews

Sunday, April 30, 2023

Really crappy day, again but last week on 23 April it was way worse out just pouring rain and Val and I snuck and got some hay with Patti for the horses. It was pretty fun. Cold out, and no Hay at all again.

Well Beau was so depressed when I opened his door of his stall he put his head down and nibbled some dirty hay. Wow hes sad I thought. He was happy to see me just that he was totally mopey. There was another ladyin the other ailse with her horse lengend, he's.a nice boy but they were soaking his foot, abcess. She was happy she had her husband son and a friend that she said was a vet. I was not feeling like she was a vet. The woman, I forgot her name, was saying that she had gotten a hit in the face actually she pointed to her nose. she said that he kicked her.

I felt bad, Patti had said that. she may have picked up his hoof or tried and it was painful. 

I told her the story of how Dr Katz says that before picking up there feet or doing any work its good to take them into the arena or just walking a bit iwth them to warm them up.

Anyway I went into the arena with Beau and found him to be very attentive but just not wanted to run, he ran a little bit on one side then he didnt feel much like doing anything. We walked around alot. t was fun but I was concerned that he was too hungry. I had a ton of snacks so I keep loading him up with carrots, cookies and an occasional.

funny story, Today Beau was slow to come with me, I used a gentle pressure on his halter, like one finger, he responds and it makes me happy.

Anyway, so I take down the plank for us to go into the arena, I put him in and then close the plank, I had forgotten my little crop. I runed around to get it and came back to the arean turned my head to look left and then look right. He was gone. Where could he be, the last time saw him he was right there? I looked and the other plank was on the ground. I ran over and the other people did not see him and No Beau in that ailse.

I walked down calmly because I was a little embarrased, I lost my horse.

Beau had waltzed right into Legend's stall, that was loaded with hay. It was strange no one else had any. Anyway I laughed at him, and was glad no saw what had happened and saw he was stealing hay. 

I grabbed him and was laughing.

We went back, he pooped in a new spot, center arena but against the back wall. So funny.

Anyway, it was funny, 

Patti put Seinna in the arena and then we got the wheel barrel and grabbed 2 trips worth of hay. Patti likes hte greener stuff she thinks so of it is just stall or even moldry. 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment