Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Colleen's Birthday and riding - Duke



This Saturday was Colleen's Birthday. This worked out just about perfect. When we got to the farm the field was packed with cars and literally no parking space for us except up the front where the horses cross almost. Colleen pulled in and we asked Bobby Jr if that was ok. They were all happy because business was huge. Event and adventures was there today. They had a ton of older woman all waiting on the next ride and out on the current one. Colleen and I had already stopped and talked with Gwendolyn so we were feeling pretty good. There were so many people and so many horses it was confusing. Sheila asked Colleen to hold the gate to help the loading of all the people. She was thrilled. I'll upload a picture soon. She looked like a farm hand, Just like she would have wanted. Well I didnt want to get picky with my horse today so Amanda picked Duke for me. He's big and aggressive. He wanted to run the whole time. We had a wonderful ride. We trotted 5 times and Duke did more than that. He didnt like how the guide from behind the ride came up to Sheila and rode in front. He was the most aggressive horse I have ever been on. I had to hold him back he wanted to run ahead of all the horse guides. This excited me to no end. He gave me a great ride and he's a big horse too. Colleen said Ilooked like a guide up front. I found that being more familiar with the horses has made my confidance grow. We played mini golf at the ice cream place then I went with her to her school and then I went home and got sick. Wonderful birthday for her. Great ride with my new BF Duke. :) I'll get a pic of my horse buddy soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment