Total Pageviews

Monday, May 30, 2011

Hershey was hot today



These two pics show the 2 tough guys, Domino and Hershey the biggest horses at Bobby's. I like the shot because I think Hershey likes Domino even though Domino is pushy and huge.
Today our ride was pretty good. We camped at Bourne Scenic park and I came home just for a sweet horse ride. On the ride, besides the extra riders on the trot ride, a few of the trots were kinda slow or cut off short. I was just happy to be out in semi summer weather and riding. I wasnt sure which horse, to ride today but when Hershey came up next and the other riders sheiked with his size as "He's Huge", I knew it would be good to ride him. It looks as though I may fall in love with his big horse style and ways. Today he was very annoyed with the bugs and the sudden heat. I felt for the team going out this afternoon the 12 ride. They were sweating and Im not sure they got enough water, how much is enough anyway.
He rode like a dream, I think my stirrups were belted tighter than the last time and it was a perfect ride. I may want a lesson on Wednesday. I love to ride him now. Its official hes my current favorite. Also I was lovin Duke. I didnt take pics today but Im going to make sure that I get a real good one up here for my boy, Hershey. Later this week Im going to see if I can get a Wednesday lesson. I miss him already and he reminds me of Smokey with his guy charm and "do it my way" style. Next post may be about my girl Gwendolyn and the flying goat that Bobby has in the barn.

No comments:

Post a Comment