Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 1, 2011

1st horseback riding lesson this week - Hershey

Above is a picture of Hershey the draft horse from Bobby's Ranch.
Its been years since the days with the Girl Scouts and Roseland Ranch. But I have taken my first horseback riding lesson. Bobby from the ranch asked me if I learned anything. I learned alot. I rode Hershey a large draft horse. The largest horse I have ever rode. He was his own man. My favorite horse at the ranch, Tulsa was the lead. Colleen and myself were the only ones having a lesson. Sheila has been our guide now for about 2 years and now she is our teacher. Colleen and myself have been coming on and off to Bobby's Ranch in Westford for about 2 years. This year we rode up until the snow a few times into Dec and then the snow this year 2011 was too fierce and the Ranch was closed.

No comments:

Post a Comment