Total Pageviews

Saturday, October 4, 2014

First Time with Duke in the ring -

Saturday and I was thinking its more than just going on the trails with Duke, I want to invest myself.  This week I had spoken to Cassie about taking lessons and yesterday and it was raining.  I asked if Cassie could do it yesterday morning and she said yet.  I had so much fun.  She started me out in the ring, I went and got Duke.  Because there were not rides going out everyone was watching me.  This was strange because I delt like I had an audience, Oh yes I did have an audience too.  The girls,  Bryce, Angela, another girl, Kristy, and some additional people.  From getting on Duke from the step lining him up on the rail and making sure he listened to my direction.  Cassie was great.  I made sure that I checked the synch, it was great because she let me know why I wasn't able to tighten and untighten.  She said,  shake it a lot to loosen and test.  This was very helpful.  I found that all the leather was like that the stirrup adjusts too.  Any way Sarah, Krissy and Cassie said that they were surprised at how good Duke and i were together.  I also felt this way.















file:///Users/juliamc/Pictures/HorseJournal/DukeandI_ring.mov

No comments:

Post a Comment