Total Pageviews

Saturday, November 29, 2014

Day One, a little visit to the Barn got Duke brushed him out


Just a little visit and I also got to meet Val as she dropped by to say hello.
Everyone was there today and it made me feel so good.  Olivia and Syrah, Anja and Winston [she rode bareback], Sarah and Hawk, Sharyssa and Casey,  Theresa rode April and not one buck.  Looks like Amanda and Theresa helped April stop bucking up during the cantering.  Pretty cool.
Well Duke doesn't have his winter shoes yet but its ok.  I hope the snow goes away.  I think most of all the other horses have their winter shoes so he should be soon.
Tomorrow Ill be leaving my saddle for Cassie to put together.  Im so dam excited.
Ill drop off the saddle tomorrow and maybe ride in the ring when everyone else is out on the trails.  There were so many people going out on rides today I thought it was kind of strange considering the weather but I believe it was the holiday weekend and people from out of town visiting wanting to go for a ride.  I hope they had fun on the rides. Amanda and Sarah was so chilly.
I got all of Duke's hoofs and cleaned them up with the pic.  I asked Val and the girls to watch me do Duke's hoofs.  I did pretty good but the back ones are more difficult for me.  Theresa said its more problems in the summer than the winter.  I will work on getting better with the back hoofs next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment