Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 30, 2014

My first snow ride of this Winter Season - 58 degrees and Hershey

Kanti called me before 9am and I was still in bed.  She said she was at the farm and it was quiet. She said he's wait if I could come soon.  I made a cup of coffee and headed in around 1030.  It was a nice day getting nicer. Duke doesnt have his winters but Hershey and Blue were available.  Amanda took Blue in the ring for some leg work so Hershey and I went out on a wintery ride.  When I got there I said hi to Duke he was with the boys eating. At the end of the day Laurie did the business for Apache with Bob, Sarah and Sandi put my stuff int he little barn and Cassie said that she will help me with my saddle.  Im pretty excited.

Sarah was going out on an 11am ride with a nice lady on Tulsa, I was next and Kanti and Laurie.  Behind me those two had an intese discussion about life and I was just keeping it simple.  We didnt trot the conditions were not good the ice snow and mud water difficult for the horses.  I was worried about the horses enjoying themselves.  At one point I had Hershey go to the edge of the water and look.









Hershey kept me safe and I was able to spend some time with Sarah.  She said that it will be great when we can go riding together.  She said she could text me and we could go out on the trail together.
I cant wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment