Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 2, 2014

Nevins Tack Shop and the Nevins Farm - pouring rain

I didn't expect to find anything because I had heard it was all English Tack.  Stacie said that I would be worth my time and I also wanted to contribute to the fund raiser for the Equine work there, that had a nice bracelet that I could give to my horse helper like Val Sarah and Cassie.  It was a nice bracelet.  Not sure when Ill give it to them, soon or maybe near xmas.

The tack shop was in a part of the barn that had a sliding door. I walked around the whole farm in the pouring rain.  The tack shop said they had a huge sale last week and I had just missed it.  I found one nice blanket that will do, got a blue lead line, and blue halter, and soft brush, 4 bags of treats for my friends and gave a 36 dollar contribution for the Equine group at Nevins and received 3 nice handmade bracelets for the donation.  I was amazed at the value.



[Place picture of all the great stuff here]

No comments:

Post a Comment