Total Pageviews

Saturday, November 8, 2014

Saturday on the trails again

Got to the barn and there was Duke he had been brushed out and ready for me to get his saddle.  I was so happy.  The morning looked like a good one for me.  Sarah worked with me to get Duke ready. It was so nice. I need to make sure I can get his tack of his high withers.  Also Sarah is going to help me get outfitted for Duke at the Equine Affaire.  Wow this is going to be great.  Anyway
First Sharyssa had brushed out Duke and he was very fuzzy and soft.















Decided to stick to the guide trail rides this week.  I think its good for Duke to hang out with the his buddies and I like going on the lake.  There is still so much water on the trails.  last week Bob went out with the huge tractor and a sort of roller.  I can see that the trails needed some work.  The first ride I went out with Sharyssa and Frank then I went out the later ride.  Sandi and Sarah asked if I would go with them. I was so happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment