Total Pageviews

Saturday, December 16, 2017

Walked field woods grass


It was getting darker and then it was late and cold.  When I got there I could see that the horses were just coming in for hay and supper.    I didn't really wanna ride is a little windy so I took Duke put his halter on.  He was eating some food, hay, he just came back in from being out in the paddock.  Duke got his shoes for winter Thursday and I had my big boots so I decided it best to go for a walk
We went into the field got some grass in spots.
 Today we finally tried 2 of the trails off of the field, We walked on that path the Duke and I always look at  the corner it was pretty nice the footing was difficult because of the snow and there was a lot of fallen trees.  He was pretty excited after we went and found the milk truck from the picture that we are following a trail it's sort of ended.
 with too many so we turned around and went back.  Then we went into the other trail that we look at and it was smoother.  We walked around stepped over to the rock walls again and then stepped over a stream maybe.   It was really beautiful and peaceful, we walked past Bonnies's house and we walked onto the road and at one point Duke snarled and reared up into the air and turned around and looked really mean I was impressed I was a little afraid I feel like he smelled something something that was an enemy and he riled upthen he calm down I gave him a snack and we walked quickly back to the barn we got some grass snacks next to the fence I carefully managed of the ice because I don't have my cleats yet and then I opened up the door and put them back into his stall it was a good boy it was fun we walked about a mile it was really fun I gave all his friends cookies and when I went home

No comments:

Post a Comment